The customers of Klenota have the right to return the products, without giving any reason, within 60 days of purchase.
How it works
- Send us the information about withdrawal from the purchasing contract at email@example.com. Don't forget to specify the following: order number, purchase date and bank account number for the refund (if you paid by card, the payment will be refunded in the same way).
- Send us the item within 60 days from its receipt to this address: KLENOTA JEWELLERY, BPM 381080, 372 Old St., EC1V 9AU London, United Kingdom (or check out the complete contact list). Please enclose the following with the shipment:
- copy of the invoice and the certificate (if it was issued);
- a written statement about withdrawal from the contract and chosen method of refund (transfer to bank account, personal cash takeover - only if you paid the order in cash in our atelier - or otherwise);
- contact address, phone and email.
We will send the money back to your account usually within 1 week of receipt of the returned goods. In the case of a refund by credit card, return of the funds may be delayed by 2-3 days (mostly on the side of the beneficiary's bank).
The right to withdraw from the purchase contract expires if:
- We have customized the jewellery according to your individual requirements (engraving in the ring, replacing earrings fastening, etc.). In this case, returning the product is not impossible, but we need to make an individual agreement.
- The jewel has been modified by another jeweller or it has been destroyed, damaged or otherwise degraded.
- The buyer is not the consumer of the goods.